Friday 30 December 2011

The Last Post!

So - here we are - at the end of another sometimes great and sometimes not so great year! And this will be my last blog post of 2011! I want to thank everyone who has followed me, read and commented on my thoughts and ruminations - and occasional ranty bits - and also to say how much I have enjoyed my first year of blogging. Reading all the other blogs I suscribe to has been an education and I can now state I am officially hooked on blogging! I hope my followers will continue to read my musings in 2012 as I develop my blog further...
However, I will say to all and sundry, that I intend to keep my postings relatively short as I know how precious time is to all of us. One of my bug bears in 2011 was trying to keep up with blogs I have said I would follow, only to discover that some wrote such long missives that I could not devote the time reading to the end! I hated this as the blogger concerned had probably worked long and hard on their post... But time is precious when you have a million things to do and WIP demanding time and attention.
May I make a plea to all bloggers - KISS - 'keep it simple and short'??? I, for one, will then come back frequently...
So grumps done - bring on 2012 and let the blogging world rock and roll!

Happy New Year to all fellow Bloggers!

13 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Pat and good luck in 2012! Mine is gonna be far better than 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a year! I had a lot of fun reading blogs and writing blogs and spending time with my blogging buddies. See you in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you as well :) Here's to the best year yet, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the long blog posts thing. There are times I just stop reading. It's not a good feeling but time just keeps ticking in my ear.

    Here's to another great year in blogging -and yes I am also hooked.

    Happy New Year Pat. May 2012 be a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the kind comments, fellow bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read,promptessay I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great to write you spewing all your emotions into words is so cool, honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeahh... I think it is so difficult essaymarket.co.uk to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting post ! http://www.online-essay-writer.org/ Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you will forget my good, through strange the corner of the street. You use uniform skirt is placed, and I said the firm goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Возращения домой это всегда большая радость. Неправда ли.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you have a good background in actual fact.

    ReplyDelete